The contract is not renounced, but for good reasons based on our experience in this space. We need to have flexibility to adjust items such as taxes in the future to match the market conditions, our growth phase, and marketing events. For example, in order for Yeager Inu holders to receive the full benefits of certain items, such as zero taxes during marketing events and double reflections on reaching milestones, we need to be in control of the contract to enable these rewards. Rest assured, thought, a TechRate Audit has been carried out.
To be updated after launch
45,000,000,000,000,000 has been burned to a dead wallet.
The liquidity is licked for a minimum of 6 months.
As mentioned, our team is transparent, but we have no initial plans to doxx. If Yeager Inu hits a certain market cap, the dev team will seriously consider doxxing.
Yes. Yeager Inu already has a 1% burn per transaction and does plan to buy back tokens. It is important to understand that the reason we have burns and buybacks is to drive up the value of Yeager Inu.
Yes. Yeager Inu has a private sale from seed investors to fund this project 10% of the total supply was put aside for this private sale. Each of the investors have been given 30% of their allotted share week 1. The rest of the 70% will be distributed to the seed investors over the course of 5 weeks from wallet [to be updated].
The audit was executed prior to launching the contract on the ETH blockchain network. Our team wanted to ensure we had a solid and SAFU launch.
Yes. Yeager Inu will submit their contract to be audited by Certik within the first few weeks of launch.